Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Hello guys... especially those in my project room. "THANKS AH" for helping me post the picture and set up this blog.
EMBARRASS to the core lo.
Somemore still wearing my PLAYSTATION t-SHIRT....i suppose that day is my first and the last day i will be wearing that T-shirt which was an early birthday present that my sister bought for me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i browse thru my pictures and videos and saw this funny clip that me and my poly buddy took 2 years back.
i gave it a name and called it... the GAY video

This video was taken after gym with Andy Lau, super funny ah.

ok.... gotta go do project already.

post again tml!

 
posted by Ricky Ang at 10:11 PM |


1 Comments:


At October 24, 2007 at 6:11 AM, Blogger Andy

thanks ah thanks ah. spoilt my image !

 


The Click Five - E...