Wednesday, October 24, 2007
This week have been very busy for me... especially project stuff! so KNS wan ah... so i have no time to blog much.. uploaded some pictures for u guys to see. quite fun though.......


This pic taken today when i went to school to do project.
yet, this alex and apple crash into class and wan me to act like clown.

Fortune God = ricky

Drinking at Pool Junction: [[[[[WARNING NC16 content]]]]]


Apple and Kelly force to take lesbian shot (super funny till my balls almost drop)


Alan (THE PIMP)


Apple & Alex


Devil lady


Below are M18 content already...

Brokeback mountain version2


I Feel so Fortunate....

Ordering Ice Milo...Check out the teeth

Desperate Alan in action


*Best Pic of the month*



Had Dinner with alex, apple, and her friends....


Check out a super retro wig with sunglass.....
i look like shit


Dinner!





End of the pictures and cam whoring.....

sian to the core... now i gotta go back and do my final project report! so sickening but no choice ah... got review on friday.

SATURDAY will be going pool junction... celebrate my birthday???

interested can msg me.....

:)

 
posted by Ricky Ang at 2:12 AM |


0 Comments:




The Click Five - E...