Sunday, November 11, 2007
haha.... haven not been bloggin for a week.


talking about blogging, it's kinda tiring bloggin eh, gotta think of wad to write, picture to uploads and kinda stuff. i wonder how xiaxue got such a successful blog eh???





it's now 2.37am & i couldn't get to sleep, reason cause i cannot finish my final project. i have been troubleshooting my board for quite some time and could not find the PROBLEM(s)! super stressful de la. my supervisor told me tat if i cannot get my things done by this wed, i could not be able to go china trip with my family leh.. jialat!





nvm... forget abt my supervisor chiam.. hmm, just now went swimming (soaking and playin in jacuzzi pool) with adrian and alan. christina tagged along as we went for dinner b4 that. after the swim, sent alan and christina home. i went home and continue troubleshooting when jimmy called. he didn't eat anything for the whole day la.. it's like wth!!!! i eaten 4 meals already... haha





so i decided to drive over to meet him for supper. in the meantime, adrian called sayin he's hungry for sex... no la kiddin, he say he is also hungry and i went over with jimmy to meet him. alan on the other side, drove his dad's toyota altis(which is a fucking petrol friendly car la). together with jess(adrian's girlfren) we went to bukit timah de teo chew porridge house for supper. intentionally, i wanna quit supper for a month as i feel like a pig when i see myself in the mirror. but they purposely tempt me with like 7 dishes of food in front of me ah! basket,,,


i ended up helping them clear the food like some kind of food exterminator. haha.





supper over, the 4 of them went opposite to IRC(a lan gaming and pool playin cafe) to play DOTA. i wonder what's so freakin good abt that game... i nv tried b4 but i think it i dun wanna try if not i get addicted like adrian and my cousin julian ah! siao wan....





alright, i'm tired already but will post some stupid and crazy pictures of me...(being force by some fellows to do stupid stuns... lol)


my 20th years old bday present of boxer

see... kana force by S.H.E to wear it outside
Havin pizza hut with Man and NeNe when force to pin my hair with clip..


santa claus



Melody again..... Mok's creation

christina today not feeling well ah.. went home w/o supper with us. hope she get well soon.

 
posted by Ricky Ang at 10:33 AM |


0 Comments:




The Click Five - E...