Wednesday, November 14, 2007
This morning i was once again late for my lesson as usual, for the past 1 month i have been almost late for every lesson lo. ji tao sianzzzzz..... today my FIT lecturer even somehow scold me for lateness. it was quite a joke actually, he ask me not to join the class and sit behind the room, i was like.... WTF??? but still,,,,, as a good student, i obey his instruction and sat on the chair behind like a dog. during his lecture even fell asleep la~ super boring!

after lesson, jimmy christina and cousin julian came over for a mahjong session. i was suppose to meet julian, joshua (both my cousin) at seoul garden for dinner as it is joshua's birthday but then my sister ask joshua out to watch chitty chitty bang bang de concert. haha so my good frens, christina, apple, alex, eugene, alan, jimmy and julian went to sakae sushi with me for dinner buffet! we had a feast for 20bucks each. i even bought a snowcap for my china trip.

15th november is the date stated on the air plane ticket towards jiuzhaikou and china dead sea. Countdown 5 hours before i will be leaving off Singapore to the snowing city in China.
Actually, China dead sea actually sounds funny ah? and creepy.... i make sure i go there for some photo-shooting ah. so i just done with packing my stuff for the trip later and was considering bring my laptop there leh. haha. i hope the place have got internet access for me to go msn to chat lo... alright.

blog my entries to China trip soon! 8 days trip ah... miss everybody!
 
posted by Ricky Ang at 8:42 AM |


0 Comments:




The Click Five - E...