Tuesday, December 18, 2007
IT's HOLIDAY ALREADY!
WELL I SUPPOSE MANY ARE EAGER ABOUT THE ONCOMING X'MAS CELEBRATION?
hmm i haven tot of buying wad presents for my friends ah. ran out of ideas ah,
at the same time, something is troubling me, finance ah!!!!

Where is my god of fortune??? please deliver $$$$$ to me!!!
it's been a while i stop working at sakae sushi due to exams and projects kinda stuff. now i suppose i'm quite a free man but the same time. laziness came into my world, i have been slacking over past few months le. getting allowance from parents as well. the mentality of myself being independant is gone! jialat la...
is it because i'm sick and tired of working in F&B ?
maybe i need a change of JOB!
pls reccomend me a part time job tat pays well if there is any?
i dun wan to work in gay pub ah! so if got anything to do with gay can skip ah!
alright i going off soon, later giving yong han a birthday surprise at east coast park!

wah! swee....... can enjoy the seafood!!! dun get jealous ah frens...
 
posted by Ricky Ang at 3:45 AM |


0 Comments:




The Click Five - E...