Wednesday, December 26, 2007
PONG !!! CHI!!! and HU!!!!
This 3 words are always dangling in my mind this month.
i have been playing mahjong for like 6 times a week la!
macham addicted to it, i think i am la. always so into mahjong kinda stuff.
Tml will be going to school to do my project! have been left untouched for quite some time already and i seriously need to do enchancement in order to have better grades for my final year proj.
Alex the birthday boy(26/12) always underestimate me de sia, he say i wun go for proj, cos of my laziness and the habit of waking up late.
But no worries! christina.... my queen will wake me up at 11.30 ah!
gotta rush proj and many other stuff.... i wonder if i should go back sakae to work...
haha...
no time to blog too much these few days... kinda neglect the blog.. hai,, no choice la.
festive season! very busy ah. blog again when i have time!

btw... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALEX(19) AND JIMMY(22)! STAY HAPPY!
 
posted by Ricky Ang at 11:58 AM |


0 Comments:




The Click Five - E...